Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day7 - 27JAN09


Day 7
Today was the first very hot day in what they are predicting to be the hottest week in the last century!!!! All 40+ days, I hate the heat. Tonight I arrived home from work early. Cameron had just finished brushing his teeth with Daddy and was playing with Milly waiting for his bottle and bed. He gave Milly a big hug and when Milly ran off Cameron feel and wacked his nose on the toy chest. He cried and it bled. We had big cuddles and he seems OK. This photo is the result.

8 comments:

Teenie Russell said...

oh poor boy!!! He looks very smiley though, so glad he's fine.

Micah said...

Ouch! Nosebleeds are the worst. Sorry it is so hot there! You can send some heat my way. ;)

Melissa said...

Awww poor baby! I hate when they get hurt! Its the worst.

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little man. I bet that smarted a bit. I am glad he is a little better though. :)

Anonymous said...

awwe, poor sweetie! I hope his nose feels better today!

Ella said...

aww poor lil guy ouch!

Stephenie said...

a smile still with a busted nose, what trooper!

Lou said...

Awww poor Cameron - hope he's fully recovered xxx