
Day 8
Today was stinking hot again over 43degC.(110degF)!!!
Tomorrow they are predicting it to get hotter and no relief tonight (min 29degC. / 84degF)
We visited a very good friend Suellen and her son Jesse, Cameron's best buddy, this morning.
This is the boys playing in the pool before the lunchtime sun set in.
I bought icy poles but Cameron wouldn't eat it, anything too hot or too cold he says 'hot hot' so he wouldn't touch it.
Jesse had TWO icy poles!!
Today was stinking hot again over 43degC.(110degF)!!!
Tomorrow they are predicting it to get hotter and no relief tonight (min 29degC. / 84degF)
We visited a very good friend Suellen and her son Jesse, Cameron's best buddy, this morning.
This is the boys playing in the pool before the lunchtime sun set in.
I bought icy poles but Cameron wouldn't eat it, anything too hot or too cold he says 'hot hot' so he wouldn't touch it.
Jesse had TWO icy poles!!



4 comments:
They are so cute! Your blog looks amazing!
How cute! I wish it was warm here! But not that warm LOL
I'm sure it stinks for you guys but I jealous of your heat!! It barely hit 10F here (don't know the conversion, sorry, sick brain)!
oh how I wish it was hot here too! I'm freezing!
Post a Comment