
Day 32
Today I felt like crap this morning.
I got a call from Steve reminding me to go and get our 5% deposit check for the house on Monday.
We went to the shops to go to the bank.
Cameron got a dvd of In The Night Garden, he has shown no interest in TV until now!
We also had chicken and chips for lunch YUM!
Today I felt like crap this morning.
I got a call from Steve reminding me to go and get our 5% deposit check for the house on Monday.
We went to the shops to go to the bank.
Cameron got a dvd of In The Night Garden, he has shown no interest in TV until now!
We also had chicken and chips for lunch YUM!



2 comments:
Cam looks supermessy lol
Evie LOVES ITNG - and I have only started her watching it for a couple of weeks... I keep walking round singing the IgglePiggle song!
Joshua got the DVDs for Christmas and asks to watch them daily. He Loves them too! I really don't get the fascination. The makers must be some kind of baby mind readers.
Post a Comment