photo to be added
Day 25
Friday the 13th!!!
Today I booked a surprise for my Mum.
Mum loves ice-cream and I found a posh hotel in the city that serves 'Icecream Tiffin'.
A high tea of ice-cream.
Mum took the day off work I picked her up and we went shoping and eating togther.
We spent lots of money and had a blast.
I love you Mum - my best friend!
Day 25
Friday the 13th!!!
Today I booked a surprise for my Mum.
Mum loves ice-cream and I found a posh hotel in the city that serves 'Icecream Tiffin'.
A high tea of ice-cream.
Mum took the day off work I picked her up and we went shoping and eating togther.
We spent lots of money and had a blast.
I love you Mum - my best friend!



1 comment:
wow what a treat :D
Post a Comment