
Day 11
We had a black out yesterday. After a 45.1 C / 113.2 F record breaking heat day!!! So no power to keep cool or entertained. This morning when I left for work there was still no power at home, so I took everything to work to charge up and a big bottle of cordial to freeze. When I got home there was power YAY!!!!! I was a bit slack on photos today, so this photo is actually last night, our lantern lit dinner!
We had a black out yesterday. After a 45.1 C / 113.2 F record breaking heat day!!! So no power to keep cool or entertained. This morning when I left for work there was still no power at home, so I took everything to work to charge up and a big bottle of cordial to freeze. When I got home there was power YAY!!!!! I was a bit slack on photos today, so this photo is actually last night, our lantern lit dinner!



3 comments:
Black outs suck!! I went through 3 of them when we lived in FL, due to hurricanes, but we were over a week without power each time..but I know how you feel.
dinner looks ace - although heat and no power would drive me nuts xx
eeww Blackouts are awful! Glad it was back on when you got home though!
Post a Comment